Rosin is a cannabis concentrate created by an extraction technique that involves no solvents using heat and pressure to squeeze resinous sap from cannabis flower. This often results in a very clean-tasting product. Rosin also has a high level of cannabinoids and terpenes.
Here aresome rosin benefitsto share:
- Not every dispensary carries rosin. WE DO!
- No solvents are used in the extraction process. Excellent for health conscious customers.
- Burns at a lower temperature than resin extracts. Because it doesn’tgo through the lipid removal process
- Considered the “fine wine” of cannabis extracts.
- Rosin is a full spectrum product meaning, the maximum amount of helpful native phyto chemicals are retained during extraction, including THC.
The entourage effect
Rosin contains so many cannabinoids, it enables users to benefit from the entourage effect. The entourage effect is proposed to happen when multiple compounds synergistically work together rather than alone.